Die besten Fach- und Führungskräfte an Bord zu holen und die richtigen Menschen als nachhaltig erfolgreiche Teams zusammen zu bringen – das ist seit Jahrzehnten unsere Kernkompetenz als ihr Human Ressource Partner.
Our client is a very successful and fast-growing company in the field of real estate crowdfunding, lending and investing. Every year, it enables 18’000 customers to invest in direct real estate investments and thus build a sustainable and diversified investment portfolio. In addition, it provides capital to real estate developers for the realization of interesting construction projects.
Due to strong growth over the past years, the company is looking for a committed
Head of Zurich Office - German-speaking Switzerland 80-100%
who is eager to continue the success story, together with the CEO in Western Switzerland.
- University degree in finance, law or equivalent degree in the real estate sector, with extensive professional experience in the real estate industry and very good knowledge of business administration
- Many years of management experience and motivation to drive the team forward
- Excellent knowledge of the Swiss German real estate market
- Flair for real estate and business development, entrepreneurial thinking
- Negotiation and closing confident "deal maker" with relevant track record and corresponding resilient network (banks and credit institutions, real estate brokers, real estate developers)
- Language skills: German (native speaker, Swiss German an advantage, but not a mandatory requirement), business fluent English, knowledge of French an advantage
- Functional and personnel management as well as the expansion of a team, currently consisting of four employees at the office in Zurich within an attractive city center location
- Representation of the company in public as well as towards clients, banks, stakeholders and business partners
- Sourcing, negotiating and closing of real estate investment opportunities (investment properties and financing deals).
- Qualitative and quantitative expansion of the business model
- Close coordination with the CEO in Western Switzerland (sparring partner)
What you can expect:
- Dynamic and exciting corporate culture with flat hierarchies and start-up mentality
- Central work location in the heart of Zurich
- Attractive employment conditions with a participation model and the opportunity to directly participate in the rapid growth of the company
- The unique opportunity to actively and sustainably shape the business and to become the leading representative of the company in german speaking market
Are you interested in a new challenge? Then we look forward to receiving your application and assure full discretion. Please contact Viktoria von Westarp (firstname.lastname@example.org / 043 888 70 83) for any questions.
zurück zur Liste