Die besten Fach- und Führungskräfte an Bord zu holen und die richtigen Menschen als nachhaltig erfolgreiche Teams zusammen zu bringen – das ist seit Jahrzehnten unsere Kernkompetenz als ihr Human Ressource Partner.
Successful organizations are becoming more adaptive, resilient, quick to change direction and customer-centered!
Human Resources Manager m/f (for fast growing Swiss High-Tech SME)
to build up and institutionalize the recruiting and HR processes globally. This is a unique opportunity to join a determined, high performance team of international professionals, and to be part of a success story. In this position you will develop and implement recruiting plans and strategies designed to ensure that the organization employs the right talents in terms of skills and experiences. Furthermore, you will implement policies to the effective use of staff in the organization to achieve the companies’ ambitious business goals.
- Build an employer brand and culture that resonates with current and new employees
- Establish a talent pool and a recruiting pipeline globally with a focus on the hubs in Switzerland and Singapore
- Institutionalize the hiring and assessment process, incl. résumé screening, interviewing candidates, background checks and recommendations to hiring managers
- Manage and lead the complete employee lifecycle: on-boarding, performance management, personnel records, incentive and compensation schemes, trainings and education, off-boarding
- Partnering with line/hiring managers to determine staffing needs
- Enhance and maintain relationships with external recruiting companies
- Lead internal and external company events and initiatives related to people engagement
- Conduct regular global reports on employment activity
- University degree (MBA is a plus) with a specific HR degree or very solid HR experiences
- 5+ years of on-the-job HR experiences in a similar role
- Relevant experience in software industry is preferred
- Pro-active, efficient, solution-oriented and strong hands-on personality
- Demonstrated ability to design and deliver effective recruiting strategies
- Competence to establish trust and credibility among different hierarchy levels
- Languages: Proficiency in English and German, any other language is a plus
- Willingness to travel as required (up to 20%)
- Trendsetting international industry 4.0 environment
- Challenging, interdisciplinary and versatile Human Resources tasks
- Room for participation, open and non-hierarchical international environment
- Modern, attractive working space and up-to-date infrastructure and tools
- Excellent terms of employment and good long-term perspectives
Please send your CV via email to Hermann Eugster, Senior Consultant.
Full discretion is warranted at all times.
Ihr Berater: Hermann Eugster firstname.lastname@example.org
Kohlberg & Partner GmbH | Löwenstrasse 30 | 8001 Zürich | Tel 043 888 70 88 | Fax 043 888 70 89