Die besten Fach- und Führungskräfte an Bord zu holen und die richtigen Menschen als nachhaltig erfolgreiche Teams zusammen zu bringen – das ist seit Jahrzehnten unsere Kernkompetenz als ihr Human Ressource Partner.
Our client based in the Zurich area is a Swiss SME and a world market leader in developing and manufacturing high-quality industrial valve solutions. Its products ensure, among other things, the highest safety standards in the nuclear energy production environment. Within the framework of a succession, we are looking for an experienced and initiative
Business Segment Sales Manager NPP (f/m)
For this challenging and responsible task, you will need to be an expert with proven sales and consulting competence within the nuclear industry.
- Responsibility for the entire sales cycles
- Development and implementation of the strategic orientation of this market segment
- Establishing sustainable customer contacts and strengthening the brand among the target groups
- Support of existing customers and acquisition of new customers (EU and USA)
- Initiation, negotiation and conclusion of contracts and contract renewals
- Identification and implementation of cooperation opportunities (like with NPP service Co.)
- Ensuring the support process for customer projects and external sales partners together with internally relevant interfaces such as internal sales and service
- Mechanical engineer, industrial engineer, or similar background
- Further training in business administration, sales or similar
- Several years of proven experience in the market environment of nuclear power plants (suppliers)
- Familiar with industry standards such as ASME NQA-1, 10CFR50, ISO 9001
- Experience in dealing with major customers - negotiations, acquisition and support
- Curious, ambitious, and trust-building personality with a “can-do” attitude
- Business fluent in German and English, willingness to travel 40-50%.
- Financially healthy company with promising market and development opportunities with an excellent product portfolio and long-term orientation
- Exciting interactions in a future-oriented technology and customer environment
- Collegial and modern, open working environment with sufficient creative freedom to bring in and implement your own ideas
- Appreciation for your performance
- Fair salary regulation and a good fringe benefit package with development opportunities in a longstanding successful family business
The assigned Senior Consultant Hermann Eugster is looking forward to your electronic application. Discretion is always guaranteed.
Ihr Berater: Hermann Eugster email@example.com
Kohlberg & Partner GmbH | Löwenstrasse 30 | 8001 Zürich | Tel 043 888 70 88 | Fax 043 888 70 89