Die besten Fach- und Führungskräfte an Bord zu holen und die richtigen Menschen als nachhaltig erfolgreiche Teams zusammen zu bringen – das ist seit Jahrzehnten unsere Kernkompetenz als ihr Human Ressource Partner.
“People ignore design that ignores people.”
For my client, a successful Swiss Tech company in the Zurich Oberland, which is a leader in the electronic quality assurance system/sensor market, we are looking for an experienced and committed project manager with a long-term interest in future-oriented digitalization projects as a
Senior UX Specialist m/f (100%)
Objective of the position: Customer-oriented development and expansion of the internal UX organization as well as UX processes in all development and manufacturing areas. Inform and convince all relevant stakeholders how a UX designer works or how UX design projects can generate clear added value in the customer or user experience - where does it start and where does it end – it’s in your hands!
- You are an important part of a bigger idea - building and expanding this growing field
- Exciting, future-oriented and sustainable technology transformation process
- High-quality functional digital products and applications (sensors/measurement technology)
- Plenty of freedom to contribute and implement your own ideas
- Part of a high-level products & solutions and SW & HW development team
- Very open, modern workplace and colleague environment
- Flexible working hours, home office, good public transport connections or parking space
- Approx. 10% international travel - Europe and Asia
What you bring to the table:
- At least 2-3 years of experience in designing digital solutions and applications, preferably in a manufacturing industry/engineering/technology product environment
- Very good knowledge of common design tools such as Figma, InVision, Principle, Adobe, Sketch, etc.
- Experience in mobile digital app design and creative methodologies such as design thinking and value proposition canvas, to wireframes and mockups etc.
- Analytical skills to understand and optimize the real user workflow
- Studies or further education in the field of Human Computer Interaction, Interactive Media Design
- Enjoyment and motivation to make a difference and being able to achieve something sustainable
- Languages: Fluent in English, ideally German
Please send your CV to Hermann Eugster, you will receive feedback within 3 days and discretion is guaranteed at all times.
Ihr Berater: Hermann Eugster firstname.lastname@example.org
Kohlberg & Partner GmbH | Löwenstrasse 30 | 8001 Zürich | Tel 043 888 70 88 | Fax 043 888 70 89